Sunday, April 10, 2005

Unbelievably, the biscuits have yet to break free of this gravy train. My quixotic folk/rap (faux crap? sorry) wagon rolls east in two days for at least four more shows: Minneapolis, Winona, Duluth, and Fargo. During that time I'll be house sitting for Jack Norton and Liz Brooks, who by that time'll be married. In fact, I'll be a witness at their wedding. They'll honeymoon and I'll take care of the animals and house for eight days. Jack just sent the "schedule" for their dog Doolittle:

AM - feed and water
1 hour later - piss
1 hour later - piss
every 4 or 5 hours after that - piss
just before bed - piss

Do little, indeed. I can't be taking any spontaneous road trips to Chicago...that's cool. Liz has a good r & b collection I'll listen to. Check the home page tour date schedule for show dates.

No comments: