Sunday, March 06, 2005

My first perfect weekend in a while--I did nothing except lounge. More grass. More birds. More Madeline.

Tomorrow it's back to the brambles with Lenny, which is idyllic too.

Here's a flyer that my friend Giles made in 1998 for a show I did with Spearhead. Here's another for a show I did with Giles' band. Here's one featuring my old hip hop jug band the Workhorses of Yesteryear. And of course, the classic Slippery G. Giles deserves a genius grant for all he does. Wait until you hear the new "Highway Man" song he produced with him, me, Calvin and Andras on vocals. He'll be performing on KAOS on March 9th at 9 p.m. I might join him for a song we co-wrote. Here's a flyer he made for that show.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

big ups to G.O'D.
he does this shite right.
you're sweet for giving him his credit.
*ask him about Bitch (not Animal), any contact there?
-L.S.