Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Now that I've sat with my feelings pertaining to Ronald Reagan's legacy I've decided that I want to try to appreciate him a little. This is for me since I'd like to let go of any lingering bitterness. Here are some cool things about Reagan:

1. He grew up poor but found a creative way to flourish by acting.
2. He had experience as a union leader.
3. He had a nice smile.
4. He had a lot of life experience before running for president.

That's all I can think up at the moment, but I'll keep trying to remember. I can't help noticing how different these traits are from Dubya, though.

Anyhow, I don't know why I'm wasting my precious computer time doing this, but I guess I just need to fully acknowledge the passing of someone who had a big (albeit negative) impact on me during my teenage years.

No comments: