Sunday, January 11, 2009

Last night's Bremerton gig at Winterland was bizarre and fantastic. Circus-like, even. Jesus Chords started the party. They stirred up the room with country-punk-salsa magic from 10 to 11 p.m. Then I played close to three hours, 'til closing time. Eric, from Jesus Chords, joined me on drums for a few songs. Mysterious erotic dancers entered the joint at midnight and collaborated in spontaneous fashion. The crowd was animated and interactive.

My former girlfriend Trisha joined me on this Bremerton adventure. We arrived at Winterland early and pillaged nearby thrift stores for silkscreen-worthy shirts. We found a lot.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You were great man! I was the dude who be-boxed for ya.

I'm working my way through you catalog and having a blast doing so