Saturday, February 07, 2004

Wow, what a day! I can't remember anything about yesterday except going to a show at the Voyuer (which is a funky restaurant/bar in down-town Olympia-- not a strip club). Home by 12:30 am. Asleep. Up at 7:00 am. To work at 8:20 doing tree-removal until 5:30 pm. $110 paycheck! Home at 5:45 pm. $22.25 check in mail for two cds. Shower. Thirty minute practice with Chad. Leave for show. Show starts at 8:00 pm. Liarbird opens. We follow at 8:45. Play for forty-five minutes. Rock! I sell six combo packs of Long Ride Home/"Sandman" pillow cases; earn $60!

Day's wages: $192.25.

The reason that I have accentuated my earnings today is because my rent is one month behind and I have an acute desire to pay that damn bill plus this month's before I leave for tour in ten days. I have a feeling this tour won't pay much.

Chad and I played a memorable set. We ended with my new rap-jam "No More Shenanigans". All the bands were great, but in particular it was good to see the trio-- Kickball. That shit was tight!

No comments: