Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Not to seem paranoid or anything but I've had my hotmail account broken into twice this week. If this is related to my relationship with CrimethInc. then whomever you are please use this password from now on so I don't have to keep resetting it: "patriot_act". Now you can read my emails everyday without hassle for either of us. I'll warn you though, they're pretty boring.

Today is my last full day in Olympia before tour and I feel relaxed and ready. I just have to get a hair-cut and wash some clothes. The new cds have arrived at CrimethInc. and will be assembled by tomorrow morning. Scottie and crew have to fold and glue each envelope. My friend Kat came over last night and helped fold one-hundred "You Can Do Anything" zines which I'll tuck into each packet.

I can't think of anything else to say at the moment.

No comments: