Thursday, October 30, 2003

The last two days I've been chainsawing fallen trees and hauling them here and there. I can't tell what hurts worse-- my groin, my left knee, or my back. The good news is it's been sunny and I just earned $195 and I have a lot of fun with Greg and Ananda and I didn't cut any body parts off. I did hit a nail that someone had pounded into the tree, though, and we had to put on a new chain which was a drag.

Tomorrow's Halloween, so in the spirit of creepiness and stuff I will now affix a link to a photo that my friend Asher sent me which he took in his mom's kitchen last Spring. If you look closely you'll see a ghost in the picture plain as day. It took me about 20 seconds to find it, but when I did it really stood out. Sort of an optical illusion. Concentrate around the table and sort of towards the window. Here's the link. Okay, that's all for now.

No comments: