Saturday, November 01, 2003

I'm in Anacortes waiting for a ride to Seattle where my car is parked. You see, last night I carpooled with Jonas and Jenna to Friday Harbor where I played a show with The Jesus Chords and Jim Basnight at this old rock quarry (for a Halloween party). I was the cowardly lion. Anyway I didn't plan my getaway very well and now I'm stuck. However, I do have a ride eventually but I'll still be late for the show I'm supposed to be playing in Olympia tonight which is a benefit for Dub Narcotic Soundsystem.

A good show, last night, but I made not as much dinero as I'd hoped. It's strange but lately it seems that the better I play, the less money I make which sucks because at each show I get better. Add to this that I now have my brand-new exciting cd, A Year in the Life of... Slippery Goodstuff, for sale and nobody seems to notice. Well I sold two copies, but I wish to be selling twenty-five. I'm telling you, this cd is HOT!!! It will sneak up on you I say. There are several bonafied hits and the artwork looks real nice-- a photo I took of myself at a truck-stop in Oklahoma last spring.

No comments: