Saturday, July 10, 2004

Yolanda Cruz, whom I wrote about a couple days ago, sent me this link to a funny video spoof of Woody Guthrie's "This Land is Your Land".

Today I had an intensive meeting with Andras concerning Summer and Fall touring and recording. My plate is sooooo full. Gratefully, we scheduled me a three-week "vacation" in late-September where I can go to Montana and then North Dakota and pick up some carpentry work. I'm the worst carpenter there ever was, but for some reason people like to pay me good money to build things. I can't explain it. My next vacation after that will hopefully come in December, not that I'm complaining. I like my ragged career so far. It's a vacation unto itself... sort of. My slow progress can be compared to the cautious mountain goat with it's one-hoof-in-front-of-the-other method. Eat some grass, poop, sleep, butt heads, cry, continue.

No comments: