Tuesday, March 04, 2003

Hello there. I'm at my cousin Kirby and Megan's apartment in Corvallis, Oregon. The show in Eugene at Sam Bond's Garage went great; my friend Rosannah did a superb job flyering the town and a lot of people came just because of that! They gave me $57 from the door and I sold $75 in merchandise. The Wax Fire opened the show to much crowd appreciation. Before returning to Olympia, after her set, Jen joined me on a handful of songs. I'll miss her...

Overall, the audience was very supportive and I have a page of new people who signed onto my mailing list!! One fellow wants to pay me $150 in July to play a party for his dog who went into a six-month state of paralysis after being bit by a raccoon; he figures that the dog will be ready to party again by then. I hope so.

No comments: