Monday, September 19, 2005

A Florida company called Frosty J Publishing owns the publishing to my song "Mr. Small," and somehow got it placed on a Metal compilation. I just received five copies of it in the mail. It's called: The Very Best of Millennium Metal Volume 1 & 2. The record label is Nu-Metal Records. There are 39 songs total, and it's pretty good. I have a feeling, though, that a lot of Metal fans will be scratchin' their heads when they get to track 38.

Other bands included on the comp are Stimulator, Rezin, Symphony of Sickness, Crimson Altar, Flesh Gordon, Black Widow, Cory Craven and many more.

I have four copies for sale. Anyone?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what does that mean-- they own the publishing to your song? and how did that come about? and do you make money everytime they sell a cd with your song on it?

Anonymous said...

Why did you sell Mr small? What did you get for it? Dude, keep your rights.

Chris Sand said...

I didn't sell it. I lost it in a poker game along with seven of my best songs. Long story.

Chris Sand said...

I still have four copies for sale. Anyone? Where are my metal headz?