Saturday, February 15, 2003

Happy Day after St. Valentine's Day. It's only eleven days 'til my big tour and seven until the CD release party. Last night I saw Casa Blanca on the big screen; it's my favorite movie of all time. I got my car back from the mechanic's and it's running real smooth. I had my teeth cleaned yesterday, too. The dentist says I need at least $500 worth of fillings which will have to wait for another year. Tooth rot is the least of my worries, but I will be inspired to floss more. My poker winnings are sliding. I've lost $17 more in the last two days. On the bright side, it's good to see that the United Nations is attempting to stall my Country's insane rush to slaughter. Here's a fact to chew on-- over 50% of Iraq's population is under the age of 15. I'm going downtown to a rally in two hours. I really want to trust Bush/Cheney's intentions but when you add up the facts it looks like America has lost it's collective-mind.

If we continue to believe that the Muslim world, or Iraq, is "evil" then we can proceed like any other witch-hunt and burn, lynch, poison and starve every last one of them. That's pretty uncreative. As Emerson said, "Let's treat people as if they're real. Perhaps they are." As some other long-hair said, "Thou shalt not murder".

No comments: