Tuesday, July 01, 2003

I'm in Montana at the Missoula Boy's and Girl's Club. Calvin Johnson and the Sons of the Soil (Adam Forkner, Kyle Fields, Jason Anderson) just finished playing. It's muggy. Calvin's band gave his music an edge I haven't heard before-- everything from rock to lounge, but mostly just raw... Calvin. Sugarbush, (Kee, Dawn, Dmitri, and Ryan), who I played with in Tucson are here, too; they're on tour, but didn't play tonight. I'll probably hang with them for a while, after I'm done here.

Ate steak for dinner. Steak for lunch. Steak last night. Ham for yesterday's lunch. Chicken Sunday. Rice wafers and watermelon a couple days before that.

Spent today tiling mom's floor and yesterday building a trap-door in the bunk-house and varnishing window-sills. I got severely stoned on the vapors and acted bored and aloof for the rest of the evening. Dad and I went to the neighbor's and I played an impromptu concert.

No comments: