Thursday, February 06, 2003

Finally!! It looks like my journal is back from the netherworlds, thanks once again to my dear, genius friend Goose. It turns out my internet host, Olywa.net, was out of order during that time which made it impossible to deposit new journal entries and update photos. In the next week or so I want to update the Merchandise page so as to include my new CD. The way Goose fixed this whole problem was by actually getting me a new web host-- Glob@t, which happens to not only be better but also $12 cheaper per month. Yuko if you're reading this, this is good news for you too. (Yuko and I split the monthly $20 fee). Now we'll each be paying $4 a month.

On other fronts, my pink eye is gone. I've been winning lots of money at poker. As of last night, I'm up $72 since the New Year. I have been recording my new rap album over at Shawn Parke's house. He produced most the songs on The Long Ride Home, too. This album is turning out to be very dynamic and creative. It may have up to 20 tracks of my most popular new raps. The first half are sex songs and the second side will be funny and/or serious political songs.

Right now I need to get back to tour duties. A bowl of yogurt sounds good, too.

No comments: