Friday, February 07, 2003

Check out the Merch Page; it now includes my new CD!

I'm a little embarrassed to say this, but last night I won $53.25 at the poker table. In the 3 years of playing at David's apartment no one has won more than $33 in one night except during freeze-out tournaments. I remember when winning a dollar or two was thrilling. We decided to try playing no-limit and people kept throwing fives and tens down and I kept getting the better hand. Now I'm up $125 for the year which means I am going to finally get my teeth cleaned; I eat too much sugar and don't floss enough.

Today I made the covers for a 5-song sampler CD which I plan to sell on tour with a zine for $5-- the songs are from each of my four CDs and include: 1) Radio Works Fine, 2) Persian Den of Sin, 3) Nothin' to Say, 4) Two Key-Chains, and 5) Heartbreak Was Her Name. I call it Hi, I'm Chris "Sandman" Sand.

No comments: