Thursday, October 23, 2003

Question of the Day:

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?

Other News:

I'm thinking about taking a computer course at the South Puget Sound Community College.

On the job front, I learned how to write a resume today. Later, I applied for holiday work with UPS. (The U. S. Post Office's seasonal positions are already filled.) I found a job-finding service which pays $8.50/hr. Most of their jobs are manual labor, so I will wait a week until my groin injury (hopefully) heals. I got a massage and chiropractic adjustment yesterday but think I could use another massage quite soon. Yoga would be good, I know, I know.

I bought a used, down-comforter in Tenino yesterday, for $5, and slept warm for the first time since August.

I skipped poker in order to brain-storm with my pal, Jason Traeger. He is a fascinating character and we want to collaborate musically and artistically. Some say Jason is a "genius" and they are right. His canvas art, stand-up comedy, and songwriting ability are all visionary. VISIONARY, I say!!! Never-the-less my heart yearned to be at the tables losing good money.

2nd Question of the Day:

Why is "bra" singular and "panties" plural?

More News:

The first two Slippery Goodstuff orders have come in-- both from my mom! I am scared. My worth as a son lays in Destiny's hands.

Ok, where was I? It doesn't matter. Until tomorrow.


No comments: