Saturday, June 23, 2012

A few of my early CDs have been sold out for the last several years.  I've been wanting to re-press them, but given that I don't tour enough to justify making 1000 at a time, AND given that less and less people buy CDs anymore, I've kept putting it off.  It's been sad, though, to not have the CDs available for shows and online.

Available for purchase: Loner Records
Last week I solved the dilemma.  First, I hauled out my old trusty CD-burner, which burns quality CD-Rs four at a time.  Then I bought several spindles of printable CD-Rs and burned off fifty or so copies each of my both second CD, Love's Hangover Sale, and my third CD, Until the End of Time.  The white coating on these discs allows me to easily write or stamp my name and the album's title on them.

My little DIY record label is BACK on the MAP!!! See more here: LONER RECORDS.

You may listen to or download the songs here: Love's Hangover Sale.

1 comment:

jsl said...

This is fantastic! And I am assuming that you did it all with your precious baby and wife in tow! Go!