Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I finally got a good night's rest. I'm shaved, scrubbed, and ready to rock westward to Quartzite, AZ--land of 10,000 R.V.s. We'll be doing a free, guerilla theatre-style show in the middle of the desert just for the snowbirds and tarantulas.

After the Phoenix hootenanny last night, Bill and I crashed at my cousins Annie and Ellery Williams' place, on the outskirts of the city. They have a sweet pad, indeed, with two friendly pups and a 50" television set. I watched World Poker until 2 a.m.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris,
It sounds like you're having a fun tour. That's cool that you stayed with Annie and El last night. Just wanted to say hi! Love you,

Cousin Jen

rhein said...

it's been great keeping up with your tour via this journal. more pictures would be nice:).

Chris Sand said...

Love u 2 Jen!

Thanks, Rhein. I can't do photos 'til I'm back in North Dakota, unfortunately.

Anonymous said...

play locally, watch globally.
that's my boy.