Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Dominic, from Fargo, sent this regarding the final project that he and three others just completed for their Poetry of Rock class at NDSU:

"...We tried to show your music from different influences of different generations of music... we played 'Radio Works Fine' and two others and I talked about the formal distinctions of a post-modernist voice. Irony, tragedy, politics etc... the blurred line between high art and kitsch... Our professor thoroughly enjoyed the presentation and the freshness of your music..."
------------------------
Dominic's the guy who met me at the Fargo train yard at 3:55 AM to purchase four cds while I was enroute to Stanley, ND (from St. Paul).
------------------------

This picture is of me and my first inamorata, Heather. I hear that she lives in Pittsburgh and has a nineteen-year-old daughter, but I haven't seen her in twenty-five years. We were close friends for three years and I imprinted on her like a fluffy duckling. Every woman I've ever gotten close to has been filtered through my Soul memory of Heather Dietz. I was definitely heart-broken when she disappeared from my life.

"Hez" blossomed so early and brightly; I still wait to take off Kemo Sabe's black Mask.

No comments: