Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Tonight is the longest night of the year, and I stayed up for most of it. It's 4:00 a.m. Happy Solstice!

Here are two more letters:

#1
--------
Dude, that was totally awesome. . .We almost didn't make it to the show, as E_____ had been up all night and I had been sick, but luckily we sucked it up and pulled it together, much to our delight. I think I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it again: your music means a lot to me. My two best friends at College dropped out after last year with some serious coke problems, and while "White Line Highway" (is that what it's called?) isn't really biographical in terms of their situation, it resonates so much that hearing it sung is bittersweet indeed. And that's just one example. Of resonation, or whatever it is that makes me really like your songs.
L_____
-----------
#2
-----------
I lent one of your C.D.'s to my friend and she LOVES it. She said it is all she listens to, and it brings her hours of joy. I forget the name of the C.D. but is the one with two C.D.'s on it. It has Twelve Foot Tires and a Twelve Year Old Girlfriend, and of course, Persian Den of Sin.
K____
------------
(Enough self-aggrandizement!)
Tomorrow's a busy day--I'd better crash and dream for a spell.

No comments: