Saturday, January 18, 2003

Hi Kirby! Thanks for letting me know that you, too, check my journal often. I am working hard at updating a lot of the photos to make the site more interesting since you're probably getting bored of the same old thing everyday.

Everyone else, I won $4 more in poker last night! That's $20 in two days. Tonight I'll be playing two shows. One with the storyteller Elizabeth Lord and one at a birthday party for my pal Johnny Nason. Setting up this tour is proving to be extremely difficult as I am so busy with working odd jobs, house chores, CD business, injury recovery, and food. I wish sleep wasn't a necessity. I could cut out poker, but on second thought... nah. I will however make this tour work for me even if I have to hitch-hike, (and that just may happen due to car troubles). Ida Blue will only be playing the first week with me so perhaps I can team up with someone else who has a good car. Maybe a film-maker and we can make a documentary about modern-wandering-minstrel-rapping-cowhands like myself who are struggling to become wealthy business owners.

No comments: