Friday, August 31, 2012

Lots of shows coming up!!!

Tonight and tomorrow I'll be doing my troubadouring in Astoria, OR.  Tonight I play at The Voodoo Room (free!), and tomorrow the movie Roll Out, Cowboy will screen at The Columbian Theater ($5).

Monday (9/3), which is Labor Day, I'll be at Mississippi Studios in Portland, OR, sharing a bill with Dan Weber.  That show will go from 4-7 and the cost is FREE.

Wednesday (9/5) I'll be back in Olympia, WA, for a house show with Mary Water!  $10.

Thursday (9/6) I'm up in Seattle for another house show at Jonas' house. $10.

Friday (9/7) I sally farther north to Anacortes, WA, for a mystery show.

Sunday (9/9) I fly to Los Angeles, CA, for my final show of my End of Summer 2012 tour.  More details coming soon.

Monday (9/10) I fly to Chicago to rendezvous with Goodall Trucking and start driving again.  Hana will stay in Olympia to help with the birth of our friend Hali's third child.

No comments: