Thursday, December 03, 2009

My new CD, All the Things I Done Wrong, looks to be complete soon.
Song order:
  1. Corpse
  2. Michael Jackson
  3. Stomach's on Fire
  4. All the Things I Done Wrong
  5. Day's Wages
  6. Buddha Chant
  7. Pegasus
  8. Mister, I Can't Save Your Daughter
  9. Tsunami
  10. Your Mind is Mine
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dunn Center is looking Christmas-y today. Snow has arrived. The post office and city hall both put up their plastic trees.

Also, two Black Angus bulls broke through Vivian's fence and are roaming through town.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really?!!?! a new album?!?!? how did i miss that information?
nice to see some old tunes resurrected--and i really love All the Things I Done Wrong.
i often find myself singing it (gonna buy me a dog, who's happy like me, we'll take lots of walks...)

so, nice.
i'll buy one.

Chris Sand said...

i recorded these 3 years ago, fyi. finally seeing light.