Friday, February 02, 2007

Greetings from storage unit #209. That's what it's been like of late. I've been storing some of my stuff at a Candice's house and the rest in Excalibur's trunk; each night I stay somewhere new. Last night I camped with Sarah, in her van, outside of a homeless person encampment. These folks were protesting a new city ordinance banning them from loitering downtown. Sarah anticipated a police crackdown in the middle of the night and wanted to be there, as photographer and journalist, to document any shenanigans. No shenanigans were to be had, except for us getting a $15 parking ticket at 9:30 a.m.

Here is some good news, though--Capital Theater is making their front stage available to me on Saturday, February 17th. I want to set up a super rockin' concert that night. I'm considering getting a local high school band to open up for me, and hopefully, I'll get all my favorite musicians to back me up. Half rap, half country, all Sandman.

No comments: