Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My laptop isn't working for some reason, so I've regressed to using small town libraries. I'm somewhere near Durango, Colorado, at the moment. Earlier today I visited the town of Pagosa Springs, CO, and soaked in a pool there. My time in Albuquerque was spent with my friend Kristina and her nine-month-old daughter, Senida. We hiked to Spence Hot Springs the first day and took a tram to the top of snowy Sandia Peak the next. Yesterday I headed north in search of the magnificent hot spring resort of Ojo Caliente. I found it and then continued north to Antonito, CO, where I found a stuffy, staticky hotel room for $36.

Oh--I almost forgot to mention the Albuquerque house concert! It was unforgettable. Thanks Nancy, Mark, Allison, and Amy, who made it happen, and everyone else who paid $10/each to attend. Now I can afford to get back to Olympia. I'll be in Utah by sundown.

No comments: