Thursday, October 05, 2006

Elle left this morning. I will miss her. She's one of those lovelies who brightens the world wherever she goes.

I'm lucky to know so many bright spirits. For instance my Killdeer/Buckskin party people, my hip-hop homies in Olyville, the CrimethInc. renegades of Salem, Oregon, my parents, all the people I stay with when I tour, my aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, and on 'n' on. In a society saturated with corruption, hypocrisy, and greed, it's a blessing to be surrounded by the antidote. I can see a light and it's you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That feels really nice to hear and I agree 100%. Thanks. Love you!

Cousin Jen

Anonymous said...

Part of that glow is a reflection, my dear. Because you're good. xoxo

Anonymous said...

I'll miss you too Cowboy. Thanks again to you and your folks for making me so welcome and my time in ND so fun! You truely are surrounded by much brightness and I agree that much of it is a reflection.

-L