Thursday, December 08, 2005

Check out what my pal/producer, W, gushed to the booker of a Hollywood music venue about me:

"(Sandman is) one of the most musically compelling artists I have ever seen, most unique, visionary... the whole deal . . . It's not a gimmick, he's the Woody Guthrie of the 21st Century. It's really no overstatement. A cowboy poet, wise far beyond his years, a humanist, a rocker, a sex addict. He's got it all."

I'm not sure if I should blush or cringe. (And Ma, I'm not a sex addict. I merely enjoy writing songs about subjects that make people laugh a little.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a sex addict.

Chris Sand said...

??

Anonymous said...

i can help you with your addiction...

Chris Sand said...

!?

Anonymous said...

this has fundraising potential. count me in!

Anonymous said...

i have to push this one scrawny hair further. if, W, is your pal/producer, wouldn't he know if you were a sex addict? i believe so...on the topic of love, not sex. a lennon interview on the bbc played an interview of john discussing his love for yoko. he discussed his love as being so strong, he would give up the beatles, groupies, on and on, for his her. that's right. so, i guess, i haven't experienced anything that intense. but, then again, this is a different generation. good luck with that addiction:)