Monday, July 14, 2003

Woo-hoo! I'm back in Olyville. For the next two months I will be working my butt off. In fact I'm not even going to play poker anymore... until August. After that, I'll just play Fridays. I'm about to become very rich and famous. Will you join me on this journey? Send check or money order to: Chris Sand/ 105 N. Sherman/ Olympia, WA 98502. The first thing I'll buy will be a computer, then new tires for JOE. Then I'll re-press all my sold-out CDs and publish a book of lyrics. Then I'll tour Europe, Japan, Thailand, South America, Canada, and Australia! Then I'll star in a motion-picture film.

Saturday I played at Herb's in Friday Harbor. Herb's is a big, ol' tourist bar but thanks to the Jesus Chords the place was packed with friendly locals who loved me! I was paid $120 and made another $50 or so on CD sales. After the show many of us drove to a woman named Juniper's house and partied some more. The booker at Herb's wants me to possibly return and play weekends in August. It's a long drive, but it might be a steady source of income for awhile.

I'll write more soon about the Spokane show!

No comments: